Should I remove Easy SpaceGuard?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Easy SpaceGuard is a program developed by Eznetsoft. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 20 files and is usually about 6.41 MB (6,722,199 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Easy SpaceGuard come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Easy SpaceGuard
Uninstaller: "C:\windows\Easy SpaceGuard\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Easy SpaceGuard\irunin.xml"
Estimated size: 6.41 MB
Files installed by Easy SpaceGuard
- ezSpaceGuardService.exe runs as a service named 'Easy SpaceGuard Service' (Easy SpaceGuard Service).
Startup File (User Run)
- EZSpaceGuard.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'EasySpaceGuard' and executes as C:\Program Files\Easy SpaceGuard\EZSpaceGuard.exe.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- EZSpaceGuard.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'EasySpaceGuard' which loads as C:\Program Files\Easy SpaceGuard\EZSpaceGuard.exe.
How do I remove Easy SpaceGuard?
Quickly and completely remove Easy SpaceGuard from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Easy SpaceGuard from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Easy SpaceGuard, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Easy SpaceGuard.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom