Should I remove Easy SMTP Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Easy SMTP Server
from Software Folder, Inc.
Easy SMTP Server is a software program developed by Software Folder. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 3.34 MB (3,506,682 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Easy SMTP Server come from the United States, it is also popular in CM and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\easy smtp server
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Easy SMTP Server\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.34 MB
Files installed by Easy SMTP Server
- SMTPListener.exe runs as a service named 'SMTP Server Service' (SMTPMainService).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SMTPServer.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'smtpsrv' which loads as C:\Program Files\Easy SMTP Server\SMTPServer.exe.
How do I remove Easy SMTP Server?
Quickly and completely remove Easy SMTP Server from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Easy SMTP Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Easy SMTP Server, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Easy SMTP Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 7 Ultimate
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?