Should I remove Easy Photo Effects?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Easy Photo Effects
from J. Mintjes
Easy Photo Effects is a program developed by J. Mintjes. The main program executable is epe.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Easy Photo Effects
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Easy Photo Effects\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by Easy Photo Effects
|Name:||Easy Photo Effects|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Easy Photo Effects\epe.exe|
How do I remove Easy Photo Effects?
Quickly and completely remove Easy Photo Effects from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Easy Photo Effects from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Easy Photo Effects, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Easy Photo Effects.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?