Should I remove Easter Riddles?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Easter Riddles is a software program developed by Pogo.com. The setup package generally installs about 12 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\games\pogo\easter riddles
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pogo\Easter Riddles\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Easter Riddles
How do I remove Easter Riddles?
Quickly and completely remove Easter Riddles from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Easter Riddles from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Easter Riddles, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Easter Riddles.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com