Should I remove Easter Puzzler?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Easter Puzzler?
This is a casual video game is distributed through the iWin Games Manager, a software program that launches the game and provides advertising. The installer may offer the optional iWin web browser Toolbar.
Help link: support.iwin.com
Installation folder: C:\games\iwin.com\easter puzzler
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\iWin.com\Easter Puzzler\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Easter Puzzler
How do I remove Easter Puzzler?
Quickly and completely remove Easter Puzzler from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Easter Puzzler from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Easter Puzzler, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Easter Puzzler.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from iWin.com)
iWin, Inc is a leading online developer, publisher and distributor of casual games for the mass market. iWin.
Publisher URL: www.iwin.com