Should I remove EarthLink Smart Installer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
54% remove it46% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
EarthLink Smart Installer
EarthLink Smart Installer is a program developed by EarthLink. The software installer includes 9 files and is usually about 2.23 MB (2,339,882 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: support.earthlink.net
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\EarthLink\Smart Installer
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\EarthLink\Smart Installer\UnSMI.exe
Estimated size: 2.23 MB
Files installed by EarthLink Smart Installer
How do I remove EarthLink Smart Installer?
Quickly and completely remove EarthLink Smart Installer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall EarthLink Smart Installer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program EarthLink Smart Installer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove EarthLink Smart Installer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 54%
Keep it 46%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?