Should I remove EZ Viewer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
EZ Viewer 3.5
from GJC Software, Inc
EZ Viewer 3.5 is a program developed by GJC Software, Inc. The main program executable is ezviewer_3.exe. The software installer includes 12 files and is usually about 13.29 MB (13,937,154 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Help link: www.ezviewer.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\gjc software\ez viewer 3
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\GJC Software\EZ Viewer 3\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 13.29 MB
Files installed by EZ Viewer 3.5
|EZ Viewer 3.5 Image Viewer & Converter|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\gjc software\ez viewer 3\ezviewer_3.exe|
How do I remove EZ Viewer?
Quickly and completely remove EZ Viewer 3.5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall EZ Viewer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program EZ Viewer 3.5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove EZ Viewer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).