Should I remove EZ-Pix?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
21% remove it79% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
EZ-Pix is a software program developed by Xequte Software. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 3.23 MB (3,382,436 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.xequte.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\EZ-Pix\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\EZ-Pix\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.23 MB
Files installed by EZ-Pix
- ezpix.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'EZPixAutoplay' with the ProgID of 'EZPix.Autoplay' and the action verb 'open.
How do I remove EZ-Pix?
Quickly and completely remove EZ-Pix from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall EZ-Pix from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program EZ-Pix, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove EZ-Pix.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 21%
Keep it 79%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?