Should I remove ESPN Scores?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
18% remove it82% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SOFTOMATE OOO
ESPN Scores is a program developed by SOFTOMATE OOO. The setup package is about 2.26 MB (2,369,919 bytes) when donwloaded. Update.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\ESPN Scores\
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\ESPN Scores\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.26 MB
Files installed by ESPN Scores
How do I remove ESPN Scores?
Quickly and completely remove ESPN Scores from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ESPN Scores from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ESPN Scores, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ESPN Scores.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 18%
Keep it 82%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?