Should I remove ESPN?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ESPN Version 220.127.116.11
from ESPN Internet Ventures
ESPN Version 18.104.22.168 is a program developed by ESPN Internet Ventures. The main program executable is gameclient.exe. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 10.32 MB (10,822,993 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ESPN\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ESPN\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 10.32 MB
Files installed by ESPN Version 22.214.171.124
|GameClient MFC Application|
How do I remove ESPN?
Quickly and completely remove ESPN Version 126.96.36.199 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ESPN from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ESPN Version 188.8.131.52, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ESPN.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?