Should I remove EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal
EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal is a software program developed by MetaQuotes Software. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 45.56 MB (47,768,806 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal come from the United States, it is also popular in Romania.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 45.56 MB
Files installed by EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal
- metatester.exe runs as a service named 'MetaTester-2' (MetaTester-2) "MetaTester Agent service on 0.0.0.0:2001".
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- metatester.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader-Admiral Markets\metatester.exe'.
How do I remove EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal?
Quickly and completely remove EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove EQ Trader 5 Client Terminal.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
MetaQuotes Software Corp. is a B2B software development company established in 2000.
Publisher URL: www.metaquotes.net