Should I remove EPE Index 2010?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
EPE Index 2010
from Electronics 2000
EPE Index 2010 is a software program developed by Electronics 2000. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of EPE Index 2010 come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Electronics 2000\EPE Index\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Electronics 2000\EPE Index\unins000.exe"
Files installed by EPE Index 2010
How do I remove EPE Index 2010?
Quickly and completely remove EPE Index 2010 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall EPE Index 2010 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program EPE Index 2010, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove EPE Index 2010.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States