Should I remove EARNIE The Payroll Manager 32?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
EARNIE The Payroll Manager 32
from IRIS Software Limited
EARNIE The Payroll Manager 32 is a program developed by IRIS Software Limited. The software installer includes 42 files and is usually about 252.38 MB (264,641,241 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\EARNIE
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\IsUninst.exe -fC:\EARNIE\Uninst.isu
Estimated size: 252.38 MB
Files installed by EARNIE The Payroll Manager 32
How do I remove EARNIE The Payroll Manager 32?
Quickly and completely remove EARNIE The Payroll Manager (32) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall EARNIE The Payroll Manager 32 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program EARNIE The Payroll Manager (32), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove EARNIE The Payroll Manager 32.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).