Should I remove E-Business?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
39% remove it61% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Cashflow Marketing
E-Business is a software program developed by Cashflow Marketing. The primary executable is named ebook.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\natjudnet\marketing
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\NatJudNet\marketing\unins000.exe"
Files installed by E-Business
How do I remove E-Business?
Quickly and completely remove E-Business from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall E-Business from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program E-Business, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove E-Business.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 39%
Keep it 61%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?