Should I remove Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client
from Dynu Systems, Inc.
Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client is a software program developed by Dynu Systems. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 1.38 MB (1,450,858 bytes). The installed file premiumupdate.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: www.dynu.com/page=support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dynu systems\premium
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Dynu Systems\Premium\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 1.38 MB
Files installed by Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client
- PremiSvc.exe runs as a service named 'Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client' (DynuPremium) "IP update service for Dynu dynamic DNS service. Visit http://www.dynu.com for more details.".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- DynuPre.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Dynu Premium Client' which loads as C:\Program Files\Dynu Systems\Premium\dynupre.exe.
How do I remove Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client?
Quickly and completely remove Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dynu Premium Dynamic DNS Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom