Should I remove Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A
from Dwyco, Inc.
Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A is a software program developed by Dwyco. The primary executable is named pow.exe. The setup package is about 3.15 MB (3,301,286 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Dwyco PowerBrowse\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Dwyco PowerBrowse\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.15 MB
Files installed by Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A
|Path:||C:\Program Files\dwyco powerbrowse\pow.exe|
How do I remove Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A?
Quickly and completely remove Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dwyco PowerBrowse 2006-A.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).