Should I remove Dvd95Ripper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
40% remove it60% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from DigiMedic Tech.
Dvd95Ripper is a program developed by DigiMedic Tech. The main program executable is dvd95ripper.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 2.12 MB (2,219,796 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.dvd95copy.com/usage.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Dvd95Ripper\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Dvd95Ripper\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 2.12 MB
Files installed by Dvd95Ripper
- Dvd95Ripper.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'Dvd95CopyRipDVDMovieOnArrival' with the ProgID of 'DVD' and the action verb 'RipWithDvd95Copy.
How do I remove Dvd95Ripper?
Quickly and completely remove Dvd95Ripper from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dvd95Ripper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dvd95Ripper, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dvd95Ripper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 40%
Keep it 60%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?