Should I remove DuckLink Screen Capture?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DuckLink Screen Capture 2.5
What is DuckLink Screen Capture? (from DuckLink)
DuckCapture allows you to capture a window or region on your screen, or the contents of a tall web page that scrolls. You can change your captured area or add more areas to one image, add annotations. When finished, you can save to file, copy to clipboard or print out directly.
DuckLink Screen Capture 2.5 is a program developed by DuckLink. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is duckcapture.exe. The software installer includes 19 files and is usually about 29.01 MB (30,417,502 bytes). DuckUpdate.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DuckLink\DuckCapture\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DuckLink\DuckCapture\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 29.01 MB
Files installed by DuckLink Screen Capture 2.5
|Name:||DuckLink Screen Capture|
Startup File (User Run)
- DuckCapture.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'DuckCapture' and executes as "C:\Program Files\DuckLink\DuckCapture\DuckCapture.exe" /autorun.
How do I remove DuckLink Screen Capture?
Quickly and completely remove DuckLink Screen Capture 2.5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DuckLink Screen Capture from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DuckLink Screen Capture 2.5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DuckLink Screen Capture.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?