Should I remove Duas during oppresion?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Duas during oppresion
from AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS
Duas during oppresion is a software program developed by AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\duas during oppresion
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Duas during oppresion\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Duas during oppresion\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Duas during oppresion
How do I remove Duas during oppresion?
Quickly and completely remove Duas during oppresion from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Duas during oppresion from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Duas during oppresion, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Duas during oppresion.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?