Should I remove Drivve Image?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Drivve Inc.
What is Drivve Image? (from Drivve)
Drivve | Image is a high performance, feature-rich scanning software that offers you a smart way to enhance and seamlessly integrate your scan workflows into your information infrastructure. Drivve | Image optimizes business processes by intelligent capture, processing and distribution in full security. Image at your s... Read more
Drivve Image is a software program developed by Drivve. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Drivve Image come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Help link: www.drivve.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Drivve\Drivve Image
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Drivve\Drivve Image\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Drivve\Drivve Image\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Drivve Image
- DrivvePrintService.exe runs as a service named 'DrivveImagePrinterService' (DrivveImagePrinterService).
- DrivveManagement.exe runs as a service named 'DrivveManagement' (DrivveManagement).
- DrivveImageService.exe runs as a service named 'DrivveImage' (DrivveImage).
How do I remove Drivve Image?
Quickly and completely remove Drivve Image from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Drivve Image from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Drivve Image, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Drivve Image.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States