Should I remove DriverXYZ?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
38% remove it62% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
DriverXYZ is a program developed by Fixila. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is driverxyz.exe. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 15.79 MB (16,561,635 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.driverxyz.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DriverXYZ\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DriverXYZ\unins000.exe" /silent
Estimated size: 15.79 MB
Files installed by DriverXYZ
- driverxyz.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Run DriverXYZ 02-04-52PM'.
How do I remove DriverXYZ?
Quickly and completely remove DriverXYZ from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DriverXYZ from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DriverXYZ, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DriverXYZ.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 38%
Keep it 62%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?