Should I remove Dragon Age?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Dragon Age?
This is a free downloadable casual video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal (powered by ePlaybus.com). During setup the program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com (enabled by default).
The setup package is about 8.74 MB (9,160,789 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Dragon Age\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Dragon Age\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 8.74 MB
Files installed by Dragon Age
How do I remove Dragon Age?
Quickly and completely remove Dragon Age from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dragon Age from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dragon Age, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dragon Age.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com