Should I remove Document Replace?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
74% remove it26% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Document Replace?
The main program executable is ansv4a4c.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The setup package is about 2.74 MB (2,868,871 bytes) when donwloaded.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The wisdom of the crowd agrees, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Document Replace.
|ansv4a4c.exe (c063aa1fb25bf3e0a71184b84495d99e) has been flagged by the following 13 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.OA
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
View all 13 all detections
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\30464e43-1431656150-3636-4e35-3c4a9251b6a6
Estimated size: 2.74 MB
Files installed by Document Replace
|Program executable:||ansv4a4c.exe (Malware detected)|
How do I remove Document Replace?
Quickly and completely remove Document Replace from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Document Replace from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Document Replace, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Document Replace.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 74%
Keep it 26%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States