Should I remove Doctor Life?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Doctor Life?
This is a video game distributed by RealNetwork's GameHouse service which uses the FunPass virtual currency and/or a time-locked trial version of the game.
The main program executable is DoctorLife.exe.
Installation folder: C:\GameHouse Games\Doctor Life
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\I
Files installed by Doctor Life
|Path:||C:\GameHouse Games\Doctor Life\DoctorLife.exe|
How do I remove Doctor Life?
Quickly and completely remove Doctor Life from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Doctor Life from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Doctor Life, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Doctor Life.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from GameHouse, Inc.)
At GameHouse, we believe it’s good to game.
Publisher URL: www.gamehouse.com