Should I remove Divinsa's online backup software?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Divinsa's online backup software
from Divinsa LLC
Divinsa's online backup software is a program developed by Divinsa. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is divinsa.exe. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 319.34 MB (334,850,326 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Divinsa's online backup software come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Divinsa\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Divinsa\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 319.34 MB
Files installed by Divinsa's online backup software
- 2XDataUpgrader.EXE runs as a service named '2XDataUpgrader' (2XDataUpgrader).
- 2XDataService.EXE runs as a service named '2XDataService secure online backup' (2XDataService).
How do I remove Divinsa's online backup software?
Quickly and completely remove Divinsa's online backup software from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Divinsa's online backup software from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Divinsa's online backup software, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Divinsa's online backup software.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States