Should I remove Divide Bulletin Board?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
83% remove it17% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Divide Bulletin Board
Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is bnsj3914.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Typically distributed through a pay-per-install bundle
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Divide Bulletin Board.
|bnsj3914.exe (1f0246db183c47961efb79f0b5b579a7) has been flagged by the following 9 scanners:|
||4/13/2015 rev. 2
Divide Bulletin Board has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove Divide Bulletin Board.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\92bd2dc1-1426435050-4108-a0f2-53f0e9fd9fa0
Files installed by Divide Bulletin Board
|Program executable:||bnsj3914.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsj3914.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\92BD2DC1-1426435050-4108-A0F2-53F0E9FD9FA0\bnsj3914.exe.
How do I remove Divide Bulletin Board?
Quickly and completely remove Divide Bulletin Board from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Divide Bulletin Board from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Divide Bulletin Board, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Divide Bulletin Board.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 83%
Keep it 17%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?