Should I remove Dispatch?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Yellow Cup
Dispatch is a program developed by Yellow Cup. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 1.73 MB (1,817,543 bytes). YellowCup.AutoUpdate.dll is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Server 2003. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\yellow cup\dispatch
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Yellow Cup\Dispatch\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 1.73 MB
Files installed by Dispatch
How do I remove Dispatch?
Quickly and completely remove Dispatch from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dispatch from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dispatch, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dispatch.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows Server 2003
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?