Should I remove Dishonored Repack 999?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Dishonored Repack 999
from El Kinderguapo
What is Dishonored Repack 999?
This is a repack of the orignal game where the installer has been packed by a pirated group in order to reduce the size through (lossy/lossless) compression.
Installation folder: C:\dishonored\Dishonored Repack\
Uninstaller: C:\dishonored\Dishonored Repack\Uninstall.exe
Language: Spanish (Spain)
Files installed by Dishonored Repack 999
How do I remove Dishonored Repack 999?
Quickly and completely remove Dishonored Repack 999 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dishonored Repack 999 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dishonored Repack 999, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dishonored Repack 999.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States