Should I remove DirSweeper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DirSweeper is a software program developed by dirsweeper.toolazy.me.uk. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named dirsweeper.exe. The setup package is about 721.51 KB (738,822 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of DirSweeper come from the United States, it is also popular in OM.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DirSweeper 2006\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DirSweeper 2006\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 721.51 KB
Files installed by DirSweeper
|Path:||C:\Program Files\dirsweeper 2006\dirsweeper.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove DirSweeper?
Quickly and completely remove DirSweeper from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DirSweeper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DirSweeper, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DirSweeper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States