Should I remove Digital Images Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Digital Images Manager
Digital Images Manager is a program developed by Smith Micro Software. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is photags.exe. The software installer includes 37 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Digital Images Manager
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\DIGITA~2\Setup.exe /remove /q0
Files installed by Digital Images Manager
|WinPhotags MFC Application|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\digital images manager\photags.exe|
- Photags.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'PhotagsArrivalHandler' with the ProgID of 'Photags.AutoplayHandler' and the action verb 'open.
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- Photags AutoDetect.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\PhoTags Express\Photags AutoDetect.exe'.
How do I remove Digital Images Manager?
Quickly and completely remove Digital Images Manager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Digital Images Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Digital Images Manager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Digital Images Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Smith Micro Software Inc.)
Smith Micro Software, Inc. provides software and services that simplify, secure, and enhance the mobile experience.
Publisher URL: www.smithmicro.com