Should I remove Digi Connectware Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Digi Connectware Manager
from Digi International
Digi Connectware Manager is a software program developed by Digi International. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.digi.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Digi\Connectware Manager
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Digi\Connectware Manager\UninstallerData_Connectware_Manager_3.3.9\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Digi Connectware Manager
- jusched.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Java Update Scheduler' (runs weekly on Mondays at 10:00).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- jusched.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SunJavaUpdateSched' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe".
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- javaw.exe is added as a firewall exception for '%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\javaw.exC:*:enableC:Sun Java (v1.5.0_11) JavaW'.
- java.exe is added as a firewall exception for '%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\java.exC:*:enableC:Sun Java (v1.5.0_11)'.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove Digi Connectware Manager?
Quickly and completely remove Digi Connectware Manager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Digi Connectware Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Digi Connectware Manager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Digi Connectware Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?