Should I remove Detox My PC Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Detox My PC Pro
from LoginZone, Inc.
Detox My PC Pro is a software program developed by LoginZone. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named detox my pc pro.exe. The setup package generally installs about 10 files and is usually about 6.34 MB (6,645,011 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\detox my pc
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Detox My PC\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 6.34 MB
Files installed by Detox My PC Pro
|Program executable:||detox my pc pro.exe|
|Name:||Detox My PC Pro|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\detox my pc\detox my pc pro.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- DMPCPSrv.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'DMPCSrv' and executes as C:\Program Files\Detox My PC\DMPCPSrv.exe.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||4.58 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||18.94 KB|
How do I remove Detox My PC Pro?
Quickly and completely remove Detox My PC Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Detox My PC Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Detox My PC Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Detox My PC Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?