Should I remove Desura: The Tomb?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Desura: The Tomb
Desura: The Tomb is a software program developed by lolmastergeneral. The setup package generally installs about 29 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Desura: The Tomb come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: www.desura.com/groups/desura/forum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Amnesia - The Dark Descent\redist
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Desura\\desura.exe" desurC://uninstall/mods/20885
Files installed by Desura: The Tomb
How do I remove Desura: The Tomb?
Quickly and completely remove Desura: The Tomb from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desura: The Tomb from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desura: The Tomb, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desura: The Tomb.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom