Should I remove Desura: Revenge of the Titans?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Desura: Revenge of the Titans
from Puppy Games
What is Desura: Revenge of the Titans?
This distribution of the game is installed using the Desura (Linden Lab) digital distribution application which serves and patches the game, mods and addons.
About (from Puppy Games)
Construct and command your ground defenses in a series of increasingly massive battles across the solar system, in our frenetic arcade mash-up of Real Time Strategy and Tower Defense!
The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named RevengeOfTheTitans.exe. The setup package generally installs about 9 files.
Help link: www.desura.com/groups/desura/forum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\revenge of the titans
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Desura\desura.exe" desurC://uninstall/games/13872
Files installed by Desura: Revenge of the Titans
|Path:||C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\revenge of the titans\RevengeOfTheTitans.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- RevengeOfTheTitans.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Revenge of the Titans\RevengeOfTheTitans.exe'.
How do I remove Desura: Revenge of the Titans?
Quickly and completely remove Desura: Revenge of the Titans from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desura: Revenge of the Titans from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desura: Revenge of the Titans, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desura: Revenge of the Titans.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?