Should I remove Desura: One Night 4?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Desura: One Night 4
from Dark Gaia Studios
What is Desura: One Night 4?
One Night 4 is distributed through Desura, a digital distribution platform for games and provides automated game updates via a client that allows users to create game mods as well as the online interface.
About (from Dark Gaia Studios)
A psychological horror adventure game where you must brave the terrors of your own dreams. Take control of Gordon West as he explores a nightmarish dreamscape confronting secrets that refuse to be forgotten. One Night 4 is the long awaited sequel to the RPG Maker horror series that was listed among the Top 5 Indie H... Read more
The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is Game.exe.
Help link: www.desura.com/groups/desura/forum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Desura\Common\one-night-4
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Desura\\desura.exe" desurC://uninstall/games/22252
Files installed by Desura: One Night 4
|Name:||Ruby Game Scripting System|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- Game.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Chronicles of a Dark Lord Episode II War of The Abyss\Game.exe'.
How do I remove Desura: One Night 4?
Quickly and completely remove Desura: One Night 4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desura: One Night 4 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desura: One Night 4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desura: One Night 4.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?