Should I remove Desura: Killday?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Desura: Killday is a program developed by Warheadguy. The main program executable is KillDay.exe. The setup package is about 4.88 MB (5,121,140 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.desura.com/groups/desura/forum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Desura\Common\killday
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Desura\desura.exe" desurC://uninstall/games/29506
Estimated size: 4.88 MB
Files installed by Desura: Killday
How do I remove Desura: Killday?
Quickly and completely remove Desura: Killday from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desura: Killday from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desura: Killday, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desura: Killday.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?