Should I remove Desura: Hammerfight?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from KranX Productions
What is Desura: Hammerfight?
This distribution of the game is installed using the Desura (Linden Lab) digital distribution application which serves and patches the game, mods and addons.
About (from KranX Productions)
Hammerfight is about 2D battles of flying machines equipped with various slashing, piercing and blunt weaponry.
The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named Hammerfight.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files.
Help link: www.desura.com/groups/desura/forum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\hammerfight
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Desura\desura.exe" desurC://uninstall/games/15238
Files installed by Desura: Hammerfight
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- Hammerfight.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\hammerfight\Hammerfight.exe'.
How do I remove Desura: Hammerfight?
Quickly and completely remove Desura: Hammerfight from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desura: Hammerfight from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desura: Hammerfight, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desura: Hammerfight.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?