Should I remove Desura: Feast of the Damned?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Desura: Feast of the Damned
Desura: Feast of the Damned is a software program developed by sSaoSs. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 29 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Desura: Feast of the Damned come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Help link: www.desura.com/groups/desura/forum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\amnesia the dark descent
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Desura\\desura.exe" desurC://uninstall/mods/21081
Files installed by Desura: Feast of the Damned
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- Launcher.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\steam\SteamApps\common\Amnesia The Dark Descent\Launcher.exe'.
- Amnesia.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\steam\SteamApps\common\Amnesia The Dark Descent\Amnesia.exe'.
How do I remove Desura: Feast of the Damned?
Quickly and completely remove Desura: Feast of the Damned from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desura: Feast of the Damned from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desura: Feast of the Damned, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desura: Feast of the Damned.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States