Should I remove Desura: Charnel?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Pipe Games
What is Desura: Charnel?
This distribution of the game is installed using the Desura (Linden Lab) digital distribution application which serves and patches the game, mods and addons.
About (from Pipe Games)
Charnel - take an aging academic institute, mixed with the creepy clichés of the early 1900s, add a few wily British professors working late in the night, and you have yourself the perfect recipe for a science experiment gone wrong. Having unleashed a ferocious horror of the darkness, the surviving inhabitants of Charn... Read more
The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 42 files.
Help link: www.desura.com/groups/desura/forum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Desura\Common\charnel
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Desura\desura.exe" desurC://uninstall/games/19205
Files installed by Desura: Charnel
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- UDK.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Desura\Common\vroom\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe'.
How do I remove Desura: Charnel?
Quickly and completely remove Desura: Charnel from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desura: Charnel from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desura: Charnel, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desura: Charnel.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?