Should I remove Desura: Bloom?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from The Accord
Desura: Bloom is a program developed by The Accord. The main program executable is bloom.exe. The software installer includes 15 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.desura.com/groups/desura/forum
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Desura\Common\bloom
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Desura\desura.exe" desurC://uninstall/games/31222
Files installed by Desura: Bloom
How do I remove Desura: Bloom?
Quickly and completely remove Desura: Bloom from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desura: Bloom from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desura: Bloom, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desura: Bloom.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?