Should I remove Destroy All Cars?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Destroy All Cars
What is Destroy All Cars?
Destroy All Cars is a free downloadable video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal powered by ePlaybus.com. During installation the setup program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 4.96 MB (5,201,635 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Destroy All Cars\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Destroy All Cars\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.96 MB
Files installed by Destroy All Cars
How do I remove Destroy All Cars?
Quickly and completely remove Destroy All Cars from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Destroy All Cars from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Destroy All Cars, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Destroy All Cars.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com