Should I remove Desigo RXT?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Desigo RXT10.3 V5.1
What is Desigo RXT?
This is the software driver and additional utilities required for managing and connecting the Desigo RXT10.3 device to the PC. Uninstalling this driver may cause the hardware to stop functioning properly (only remove this package if you no longer have the device connected to your PC).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Siemens\Desigo\RXT\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Siemens\Desigo\RXT\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Desigo RXT10.3 V5.1
How do I remove Desigo RXT?
Quickly and completely remove Desigo RXT10.3 V5.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Desigo RXT from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Desigo RXT10.3 V5.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Desigo RXT.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.siemens.com