Should I remove Dell ServicesReady?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Dell ServicesReady is a program developed by Dell. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 9.85 MB (10,333,187 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\svctools\188.8.131.52\bin
Uninstaller: C:\SvcTools\184.108.40.206\bin\agentrem.exe --uninstall=RemoveAll
Estimated size: 9.85 MB
Files installed by Dell ServicesReady
- lnchr.exe runs as a service named 'Software Management Agent 220.127.116.11' (SMA18.104.22.168).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- lnchr.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SMA22.214.171.124' which loads as C:\SvcTools\126.96.36.199\bin\lnchr.exe --context=user --control-dir=C:\SvcTools\188.8.131.52\ctrl-user.
How do I remove Dell ServicesReady?
Quickly and completely remove Dell ServicesReady from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dell ServicesReady from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dell ServicesReady, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dell ServicesReady.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Dell manufactures, sells and supports computers and related products and services.
Publisher URL: www.dell.com