Should I remove Delete Skype History?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Delete Skype History
from Soft Comfort, Inc.
Delete Skype History is a program developed by Soft Comfort. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 8.29 MB (8,691,929 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Delete Skype History come from the United States, it is also popular in Indonesia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\delete skype history
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Delete Skype History\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 8.29 MB
Files installed by Delete Skype History
How do I remove Delete Skype History?
Quickly and completely remove Delete Skype History from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Delete Skype History from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Delete Skype History, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Delete Skype History.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States