Should I remove Defend the Den?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
23% remove it77% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Defend the Den
Defend the Den is a software program developed by Pokki. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 16 files and is usually about 107.98 MB (113,229,446 bytes). The installed file HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL8ae08d5f5e0dd1856973538a56aa4666fa6216aa
Estimated size: 107.98 MB
Files installed by Defend the Den
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pokki.
Startup File (User Run)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #11' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
How do I remove Defend the Den?
Quickly and completely remove Defend the Den from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Defend the Den from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Defend the Den, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Defend the Den.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 23%
Keep it 77%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?