Should I remove Deed-Chek 8?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Emerald Data, Inc.
Deed-Chek 8 is a software program developed by Emerald Data. The primary executable is named dcwin.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 11.16 MB (11,707,072 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Deed-Chek 8\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Deed-Chek 8\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 11.16 MB
Files installed by Deed-Chek 8
|Path:||C:\Program Files\deed-chek 8\dcwin.exe|
How do I remove Deed-Chek 8?
Quickly and completely remove Deed-Chek 8 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Deed-Chek 8 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Deed-Chek 8, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Deed-Chek 8.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?