Should I remove Death Note?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Death Note is a program developed by k-rlitos.com. The setup package is about 731.72 KB (749,283 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Death Note come from the United States, it is also popular in Indonesia and Mexico.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\themes\Seven theme\Death Note\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\themes\Seven theme\Death Note\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 731.72 KB
Files installed by Death Note
How do I remove Death Note?
Quickly and completely remove Death Note from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Death Note from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Death Note, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Death Note.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: k-rlitos.com