Should I remove DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition
from Catalog Games by Donald Dark
DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition is a software program developed by Catalog Games by Donald Dark. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 6 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition come from the United States, it is also popular in BG.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition\unins000.exe"
Files installed by DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- deadspace2.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Dead Space 2\deadspace2.exe'.
How do I remove DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition?
Quickly and completely remove DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DeadSpace 2 Collectors Edition.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States