Should I remove Dead Colony?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Dead Colony version 2.02
from Second Variety Games
Dead Colony version 2.02 is a software program developed by Second Variety Games. The setup package generally installs about 7 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Dead Colony\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Dead Colony\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Dead Colony version 2.02
How do I remove Dead Colony?
Quickly and completely remove Dead Colony version 2.02 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dead Colony from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dead Colony version 2.02, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dead Colony.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?