Should I remove DataLocker SkyCrypt?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Data Locker Inc.
What is DataLocker SkyCrypt? (from Data Locker)
SkyCrypt is a FIPS 140-2 validated cloud encryption solution. It allows users to add 256 BIT AES encryption to local drives, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon AWS, SkyDrive or most any other cloud storage service. SkyCrypt features include : NIST FIPS 140-2 validation, AES 256 Bit CBC mode encryption, optional 2 factor aut... Read more
DataLocker SkyCrypt is a software program developed by Data Locker. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named skycrypt.exe. The setup package generally installs about 8 files and is usually about 6.41 MB (6,718,795 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\datalocker\skycrypt
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\DataLocker\SkyCrypt\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 6.41 MB
Files installed by DataLocker SkyCrypt
Startup File (User Run)
- SkyCrypt.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'SkyCrypt' and executes as C:\Program Files\DataLocker\SkyCrypt\SkyCrypt.exe /min.
How do I remove DataLocker SkyCrypt?
Quickly and completely remove DataLocker SkyCrypt from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DataLocker SkyCrypt from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DataLocker SkyCrypt, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DataLocker SkyCrypt.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?